Lens Options added to your lenses to enhance their performance
- Scratch resistant coating: to protect your lenses and increase their durability.
Starting price: $90 for the pair, combo Scratch Resistant + Anti-reflection coating
- Anti-reflection coating: to give you the clearest vision possible by eliminating unwanted reflection.
Starting price: $120 for the pair, combo Scratch Resistant + Anti-reflection coating
- High index: to offer thinner and lighter lenses than standard plastic lenses. Their advantages increase with strong prescriptions.
Starting price: $182 for the pair with Anti-reflection coating
- Transitions® lenses: to provide a 2 in 1: sunglasses and indoor glasses in one frame. These lenses adjust to changing light conditions: clear indoors and dark outdoors and offer 100% UV protection.
Starting price: $208 for the pair
*Note: this lens won’t darken behind the car windscreen. We recommend Transitions® XTRActive by Essilor lenses with a moderate tint behind the windscreen or sunglasses utilisation.
- Tinted lenses: for indoor or outdoor, we have a large range of tints to protect your eyes, in every circumstance.
Starting price: $134 for the pair with Anti-reflection coating
- Polarized lenses: polarising lenses eliminate the sun’s reflected glare, particularly from surfaces such as water, snow, car bonnets, roads… The advantage is more contrast, improving your vision and comfort.
Starting price: $274 for the pair
We are all unique; so our individual lens choice will depend on our lifestyle, budget and the prescription.Our qualified team provide professional and personal assistance to help you finding the best solution adapted to your needs.
Single vision lenses
With 1 power across the whole lens, it is the most common lens option for wearer under 45 years old.
Specific lenses with a half moon or similar shape area in the bottom. This area is used for reading, while the rest of the lens is for distance.
These particular lenses offer clear vision at any distance with a progressive increase in power between the top and the bottom of the lens.
Martin & Lobb recommends Varilux ® progressive lenses by Essilor. With more that 150 years experience in the optical field, Essilor is the world leader in corrective lenses.
Essilor’s new generation of progressive lenses; the “Varilux S series” provides lenses designed to maximize your visual performance. Varilux lenses are manufactured in France and finished in New Zealand. Our other premium brand lenses are Nikon and Hoya.
Edge distortion from budget to premium lens designs
They offer an ideal solution for the office worker or all wearers who require wide intermediate and near distance reading zones (computer and reading distances).
*Nikon Home and Office:
Nikon has developed a new lens design specifically dedicated to visual needs while we are indoors. It is a good solution for wearers who spend long hours at the home and office.
This specific lens presents the same advantages as an occupational lens with the ability to focus right across a room or office. In fact, the top of the lens provides a small area for far vision.