We offer a wide range of contact lenses that can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Whether you are considering contact lenses for the first time, returning to them after a time in spectacles or considering a different type of contact lenses, we can assist you in finding the right contact lens.
Our contact lens packages covers fitting appointments, training sessions for proper insertion and removal and aftercare appointments. It usually includes your first pair of contact lenses and a starter pack of solutions. It is important to come back for regular check ups. It is recommended that you have an examination every 12 months to ensure that your eyes are remaining healthy while you wear your lenses.
The major types of lenses which are available are:
- Monthly - Worn and cleaned daily and replaced with new lenses once a month.
- Two weekly - Worn and cleaned daily, replaced every two weeks.
- Daily - Worn for one day and then thrown away. Some people find this the ideal 'little fuss' solution to wearing and caring for lenses or, for occasional wear, sports, or when on holiday.
- Extended Wear - Worn day and night for up to 30 days. The specific routine will depend on many factors and it is important to follow the instructions of your Optometrist.
- Custom-Made Soft Lenses or Rigid Lenses - are often only prescribed for certain eye conditions as these lenses may be the only type suitable. These lenses are worn and cleaned daily. Their care requires extensive cleaning and sterilizing routines, replacement can be as often as yearly.
Contact Lens Fitting Package $330 – We will check your eyes and talk to you about your lifestyle to determine the best contact lenses for you. We will give you some trial lenses so you can wear and ensure they are right for you (not available for Custom Made Lenses). We will show you how to insert, remove and to care for your lenses. We will check your eyes after you have been wearing your lenses for a few weeks.
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses start from $98 – 30 pairs of lenses
- Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses start from $102 – 3 month supply both eyes
- Monthly Continuous Wear Contact Lenses start from $292 – 6 month supply both eyes
- Contact lenses for Astigmatism start from $154 – 3 month supply both eyes
- Contact lenses for Presbyopia start from $154 – 3 month supply both eyes
- Contact lenses solutions start at $10.00
Are they easy to wear?
Depending on your eye sensitivity your eyes could adjust to wearing contact lenses within somewhere between a day to two weeks. It is very important to keep to the routine outlined by your Optometrist and contact them if you have any concerns.
Can I buy my contact lenses anywhere?
To ensure you receive up to date information regarding your lens designs or lens care products it is wise to return to your Optometrist for your lens supplies. Disposable contact lenses are supplied in 3 or 6 months supply at a time, and you just need to phone or call in to place your order. By ordering from your optometrist you are guaranteed to receive the genuine product and if you have any concerns with your contact lenses, these can be dealt with by us.
Do I still need glasses?
It is advisable to have a pair of glasses to wear as well; you may decide to remove your contacts when you get home from work, or you may still wear your glasses during the day, and keep your contacts to use in your leisure times; it is nice to have the choice!
If you would like to know more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org