We are back to Level 2, what does it mean for you and us?
The practice is now open, with a few restrictions
- If you had an appointment booked during the lockdown period, someone from our team will be in touch to reschedule or call us on 03 218 9621
- When your arrive, please check in using your QR code on the door or inside our reception. If you do not have a phone app manually complete your details when you arrive
- Please keep a 2m distance from other patients and come to the appointment on your own if possible
- One of our team will assist you when trying on a new pair of glasses or sunglasses, ensuring everything is sanitised before and after you try them on.
- We still offer all our contactless services as during Level 3: Frame repairs, Replacement contact lenses, Contact lens solution, Supplements and drops.
If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, please ring and reschedule your appointment
We are looking forward to see you all again!
Martin and Lobb Eyecare, your local optometrist
We have been helping Southlanders to see well since 1987. With our large team of optometrists and technicians, we never leave our patients waiting weeks for an appointment.
Get in touch today by calling 03 218 9621 or book below.